LMPM is a fast-growing and well-funded property management software company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of tasks from start to finish, and will be responsible for building solutions using the technology and processes which you and the team think are the best fit.
You’ll be working with a growing team of talented developers in our Yaletown office space, with the flexibility to work remotely.
Note – while we would prefer you are based in Vancouver, that is not a requirement, you just have to be extremely competent at what you do… that beats location hands down.
Senior Full-Stack API Developer Competencies
- AWS – Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, SQS, IAM, etc
- Serverless Framework
- Build new web services in Node.js using the Serverless Framework, leveraging AWS Lambda and various other AWS services
- Build new integration services to sync data between LMPM and third party integration partners
- Help maintain our existing services and integrations
- Offer valuable dev-ops input to help improve our development efficiency as our team grows
- Competent knowledge of AWS services
- Experience building well documented RESTful APIs at scale
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Familiarity with functional programming
- Experience with modern UI frameworks such as Vue.js/React
- UI/UX design experience
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Rapidly growing company – lots of opportunity to advance
- Email your resumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org