LMPM is a fast-growing and well-funded property management software start-up based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
We’re looking for a skilled frontend developer to work on our core PMS app, along with our owner portal and admin app.
You’re primary role will be to rebuild older areas of our core PMS app using Vue and Pinia, with the opportunity to re-imagine and refine the UI/UX along the way. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the LMPM Design System, establishing design patterns and reusable UI components that will be used throughout our existing and future products.
You’ll also have the opportunity to spearhead the UI/UX design and frontend development of various new products we have planned for the future!
You’ll be working with a growing team of talented developers in our Yaletown office space, with the flexibility to work remotely.
Senior Frontend Developer
- GraphQL/REST APIs
- Rebuild legacy UI using Vue/Vuetify and Pinia
- Maintain and enhance the LMPM Design System
- Establish UI/UX patterns to standardize the look/feel/experience in all of our products
- Improve our UI test coverage and tooling
- Senior level UI/UX design experience
- Experience building single page web apps with real-world usage at scale
- Expert knowledge of Vue and Pinia
- Experience with GraphQL/REST APIs
- Familiarity with functional programming
- AWS knowledge including Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS, IAM
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- PHP knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Rapidly growing company – lots of opportunity to advance
- Email you resumé/CV to email@example.com