LMPM is a fast-growing and well-funded property management software start-up. Think Shopify for professional Vacation Rental Managers.
We are based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
LMPM v4.1 direct booking websites are powered by WordPress v5.8+, via our new plugin which utilizes custom React.js based Gutenberg Blocks. We’re looking for a talented developer to continue to develop and improve our industry leading plugin.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of tasks from start to finish, and will be responsible for building solutions using the technology and processes which you and the team think are the best fit.
You’ll be working with a growing team of talented developers, with the flexibility to work remotely, or from our office in Yaletown, Vancouver.
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are an enthusiastic WordPress & Gutenberg advocate
- You appreciate structure, but can be action-oriented as necessary
- You have a strong desire for learning and self-development
- You are comfortable with autonomy and have strong self-management skills.
What You’ve Done
- You’ve worked on complex, large scale WordPress projects
- You’ve worked with Gutenberg & React, and been an advocate for both.
- You’ve worked with Docker local development environments
- You’ve written and maintained high quality code
- You’ve championed Development best practices such as testing, PHP & JS linting & CI/CD
About The Role
- Continued development of our custom WordPress plugin for use at enterprise scale
- Create custom React.js based Gutenberg Blocks
- Implement testing using libraries such as PHPUnit, Jest & Cypress
- Perform reviews for code created by other developers
- Utilize WordPress technologies such as WP-REST-API
- Build on SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Debugging across a wide range of browsers and devices
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Rapidly growing company with 530% year-on-year booking growth – lots of opportunity to advance
Send Your Resume
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org