LMPM is a fast-growing and well-funded property management software company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
We’re looking for two skilled full-stack developers to work on our core application (server and client-side), our various RESTful APIs, and other supporting services/apps.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of tasks from start to finish, and will be responsible for building solutions using the technology and processes which you and the team think are the best fit.
You’ll be working with a growing team of talented developers in our Yaletown office space, with the flexibility to work remotely.
Note – while we would prefer you are based in Vancouver, that is not a requirement, you just have to be extremely competent at what you do… that trumps location hands down.
Senior Full-Stack Developer Competencies
- AWS Lambda
- Build new web services in Node.js using AWS Lambda and various other AWS services
- Help maintain our existing services
- Migration of some services from PHP to Node.js/Lambda
- Design, build, and test new features in our core PMS app using Vue/Vuex
- Work on new and existing RESTful APIs used by our clients and 3rd party integration partners
- Offer valuable dev-ops input to help improve our development efficiency as our team grows
- AWS knowledge including Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS, IAM
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Experience using modern UI frameworks like Vue/React
- Experience building single page web apps with real-world usage at scale
- Experience building well documented RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with functional programming
- PHP knowledge
- UI/UX design experience
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Rapidly growing company – lots of opportunity to advance
- Email your resumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org